SHIPPING WORLDWIDE | FREE US SHIPPING ON ORDERS $85+ | CUSTOM CROWNS SHIP IN 10-12 DAYS
February 05, 2021
Gianna is 3 and always busy! I put together a guide of some of her favorite activities that are keeping her busy. This age can be very challenging but also so rewarding. So much learning is happening and I just love watching all of it unfold right in front of me.
1. She really enjoys our Usborne Bug Matching game and it's nice to sit down and play a game together. It doesn't take much time which I think is great for this age.
2. Any arts and crafts are a hit, especially if glue is involved. All you need is paper, pom poms, and glue. If you don't have pom poms, rip up some paper, use pasta, beans, etc. All of these supplies can be found at the Dollar Store, making this a cheap activity!
3. Our Crayon Rocks are also a hit and perfect for little hands to learn how to hold a pen. They are bright and smooth! She loves to dig around in our box of rocks and I think that's part of the fun.
4. Sensory play is also a favorite activity here. You can dye your own rice (beans too!), add pom poms, beads, puzzle pieces, cups, spoons, etc. There are so many options with this activity - get creative! You can find the pink bins at Target for just $2. They come in different sizes but we love the small, medium, and large set.
5. Sticker books are great to have on hand and are easy to take along with you.
6. We recently signed up for the Magic Playbook and it has been a game changer! We cut out the bugs and then I hid them around our kitchen. Gianna found all of them and placed each one in the paper jar. I think we did this three times and she wanted to keep going. Great activity!
7. We found this Easel at Target and it has two sides: magnetic and chalkboard. It comes with a dry erase pen, chalk, and many magnets.
June 08, 2021
January 28, 2021
January 25, 2021